White shirts

Hey, it's Monday! We're getting back to work so I can have a frivolous serious blog post just before that...

I live with the conviction that we're getting better to anything by reading. This goes from professional subjects to art or event to what to eat, what to wear and how to decorate your house. I don't immediately apply the rules from books but I try to filtrate them with how I see myself, what my message in different circumstances is and how I want to live my life.

Since my profession is quite serious and quite un-feminine, I love to feel feminine when I go to work, I love to feel good with who I am and play a little as far as I do not cross any lines (clothes are only partially covered by a white blouse so the people we treat and their families see the messages we send).

One of the best items I keep on rediscovering is the white shirt. It succeeds to calm down a more precious item, to transform a playful object into a more formal one and to give one the great polished look. It can also be perfectly accessorized with anything, in any style. 

Enough with the words...Let' s see how to...

Wide skirt, scarf, biker jacket
Florals and a bike jacket to add a little edge





















With long metallic skirts for evening
With black structured pencil skirts




With white jeans and coloured jackets
With check pants


With shorts or short suits
With ruffled skirts

with playful bottoms and coloured shoes

With a rised collar as Carolina Herrera always suggests

More of these on my Pinterest White shirt

Look for inspiration to Carolina Herrera, Audrey Hepburn, Natalie Massenet, Angelina Jolie, Carine Roitfeld, Jenna Lyons, Viviana Volpicella...

Comentarii